Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, April 8, 2013





Hey guys,

I know I haven't updated in literally decades! As you all know, I am currently in my third year of school, so I've been extremely busy. I do apologize because I miss posting and reading stuff! So I'm going to try to get back into motion. I have a lot of pictures and things to post that I'm sure you guys will enjoy.

1. I went to Miami for Spring Break & had the time of my life! There's a ton of kool photos I have to show you guys from some of the places I visited while I was there!

2. I've gotten a chance to do some fun stuff on campus that involve celebrities that you guys will want to hear about!

3. I've had so much time to think about my life, and my goals and aspirations that I want to share with you guys! So stay tuned for more updates!

-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment