Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, May 19, 2011


Reader's TAG ! Discussion Question !

What are your favorite magazines and why?

My favorite magazines are Cosmopolitan, Glamour, and Harper's Bazaar! I grew up having several magazines sent to my house for as long as I can remember. Essence, Jet, Ebony, Glamour, Women's Day, Us Weekly, to name a few. Glamour magazine is one of my favorites because I love their articles, they range from a variety of topics and they are always interesting. My favorite section is the DO's and DON'TS ! lol Its comical, yet true. I always see people walking the streets and I wonder if they got dressed in the dark. This section highlights this perfectly. I love Harper's Bazaar for the ads! I like saving the ads for wall art, and style inspiration. The ads are from high end brands like Chanel, Gucci, Miu Miu etc, these are the type of brands I hope my future closet is lined with! For now, these ads give me inspiration to pull off high fashion looks in an affordable way. I've recently gained a love for Cosmopolitan thanks to my roommate and friends from school! We always read the funny sex tips aloud like "60 ways to turn a man on!" lol It's funny how bold the advice is, and how out of this world the ideas are. I was use to reading Cosmo Girl, so I guess I've finally grown up and found an appreciation for the "Real Thing" lol. Reading magazines is one of my favorite things to do when I'm bored, and now I can be even more lazy, I don't even have to go to a magazine stand, I can just chill, and read them online.




3 comments:

  1. i lovvvveee ESSENCE
    i think I def appreciate it a lot more now that I'm older. I love to look at the hair and makeup of all the models throughout the magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading magazines :)
    essence is pretty good, and cosmo is spicy haha,
    im not a teen but i love teen vogue, and regular vogue. Instyle is great too!

    MalibuMara

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love magazines as well. Elle and Lucky are my favorites. Better Homes and Gardens is pretty awesome too! Thanks for the comment! Feel free to reblog my photos, just remember to credit the blog. I love those smiley face toes too! :)

    ReplyDelete